Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ladang Kambing Pakcu ku




During the Hari Raya Aidil Adha 10 Zulhijjah 1430 Hijrah (27 Nov 2009), my family and I went home to our nenek's house (nenek = grandmother) in Sungai Burong near Tanjung Karang, Selangor. Alhamdulillah it was an enjoyable holiday as usual. My uncle (whom I called Pakcu, was there too with his family).

Pakcu has a "Ladang kambing" there (goat farm... I guess). He sells them for between RM400 to RM1000 per goat. I wanted to buy one as my kids been asking for a pet goat. But Alhamdulillah, during this special festive season, my Pakcu gave us one female white goat for free. The kids love it. Looking forward to balik kampung again soon... to visit grandma and our pet goat. There are not many people I know who has a goat for pet.
Thank you Pakcu (Mohd Yatim bin Shamsuri) for the special gift. Semoga murah rezeki selalu hendaknya, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment